Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
How do I let students see the total column
Hi @FlorenceBennett ...
In addition to the help that you received from @Gabriel33, I wanted to provide a more specific Guide for you that shows where to go to enable/disable this option:
How do I hide totals in my students' grade summari... - Instructure Community - 671
I hope this will be helpful as well.
Under course settings, at the very bottom, there's an option to "Hide totals in student grades summary". If that's checked, uncheck it.
See the following guide, the first item to find the settings menu, then the second to last item (View Additional Settings) will have the relevant setting: How do I set details for a course? - Instructure Community - 1037
Hello, I am looking for an instructional designer to help reformat some of our courses. This would be an as needed/after hours type gig. Any suggestions?
As it is now, assignments that are dropped show to the students as a slightly lighter font color. However, if students do not complete an assignment that is then dropped, the font color doesn't change at all and it shows as "missing" in red. Why not just change all dropped assignments to "Dropped" instead of "missing"?…
Our H5P LTI assignment scores are not returning to the gradebook 9 times out of 10. It's been going on since 15 September, and we are not aware of any event or change at that time that might have caused the issue. The H5P reports confirm students have completed the assignments, therefore ruling out user error. Is anyone…
Our institution is setting up 9 institutional outcomes in Canvas. Several of our outcomes have multiple skill sets within the rubric. For example: Critical Reading – Skill Set A Critical Reading – Skill Set B Critical Reading – Skill Set C Our understanding is that Canvas Outcomes data reports can provide the overall/total…
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.