Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
How can I monitor what I have sent from my published courses in Canvas?
Thanks
Hello @EvaLyris !
Can you explain what you mean by what you have "sent from my published courses"? Are you referring to messages that you have sent to students through the Inbox/Conversation? If so you can look at the Interactions Report for each student (see How do I view my course interactions with an individual student? for more information).
If you mean something other than your interactions with students, please let us know.
I have the same question, and I do not mean conversations in the Canvas Inbox. I would like to know where do I see the Canvas content (pages, assignments, quizzes, etc.) that I have sent to other users. In my account, under Shared Content (https://fiu.instructure.com/profile/content_shares), I can see what other users have sent me. However, where do I see what I have sent to other users. Thank you
It wold be nice if one could add content areas with different custom names that include their own modules like the current (single) "Modules" content area, as in, say, "Learning Units", "Group Projects", "Tutorials Worksheets", Online Videos" and the like, rather than having to have all the course modules clumped together…
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Hello! A caution to my fellow Admins and support folks that Instructure updated their live-chat link (the one in the "(?) Help" menu, if you license their Support Chat service) fairly recently, but the old broken one is still online and appears as if it still functions. If someone hits the old link, after entering their…
I have been asked to discover whether Canvas Catalog can accept eCheck payments. My thought is that since Catalog is configured to redirect to a payment form at our Payment Gateway, that this might be more a question of configuring an additional option into the Catalog and payment gateway settings. Has anyone done this?