Is there a way to access a previous school year's calendar on Canvas?
Hello @davissl2 - in my Calendar view I do not see the older courses from last year or earlier as these are concluded. Your ability to see such calendars depends on your course role and if the course is set to enable access after it concludes.
That said, to view a calendar for one of the courses I taught last year I would go to the global navigation toolbar > select Courses > select All Courses > select the desired course > select the link to View Calendar. This will take me to the calendar view for that course. Here is an example url:
https:// uniname.instructure.com/calendar?include_contexts=course_321471#view_name=month&view_start=2024-11-13
I would then edit the date to be the year and month, etc. I wish to view. Or I could also use the calendar screen navigation to select a new date to view.
https:// uniname.instructure.com/calendar?include_contexts=course_321471#view_name=month&view_start=2020-11-13
That enables us to see calendars for courses taught in earlier years.
Take care, Jeff
Change Calendar Date
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Hello! A caution to my fellow Admins and support folks that Instructure updated their live-chat link (the one in the "(?) Help" menu, if you license their Support Chat service) fairly recently, but the old broken one is still online and appears as if it still functions. If someone hits the old link, after entering their…
I have been asked to discover whether Canvas Catalog can accept eCheck payments. My thought is that since Catalog is configured to redirect to a payment form at our Payment Gateway, that this might be more a question of configuring an additional option into the Catalog and payment gateway settings. Has anyone done this?
One of the teachers has registered for Google Services in her Canvas account. However, she is unable to link the Google Assignment LTI as an external tool for assignment submissions. The error message is "account not linked" after clicking continue at this step: When I try to go into this teacher's course as an admin and…
Hello Canvas Community, Our institution is planning a migration from Banner to Workday Student and is beginning to evaluate the best approach to integrating Workday with Canvas. Our current integration is: Banner → Ethos API → ILP → Canvas We would like to learn from other institutions that have already migrated to Workday…