Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
Hi, I go to Unity Environmental university-Distance Education I was wondering if you all answered my questions I was wondering how you all do a podcast on canvas?
Hi @Mspivey24 ...
Canvas is not a tool to create podcasts. Canvas is a Learning Managment System (LMS). Although it is true that you could record audio within the Rich Content Editor of Canvas to submit as part of a graded assignment, for example, you wouldn't use Canvas to create a podcast channel or any of the podcast "episodes" or audio files within that podcast channel. I'm sure there is other podcasting software out there that is better suited for something like that.
how are u I am NEW teacher
In SpeedGrader's DocViewer, I want the comment cards in the right-hand sidebar to appear in a specific order. How can I control that order? For example, I have a free-draw annotation spanning two paragraphs, and its card appears below a highlight comment that starts at the top of those paragraphs, but I want it directly…
As it is now, assignments that are dropped show to the students as a slightly lighter font color. However, if students do not complete an assignment that is then dropped, the font color doesn't change at all and it shows as "missing" in red. Why not just change all dropped assignments to "Dropped" instead of "missing"?…
Our H5P LTI assignment scores are not returning to the gradebook 9 times out of 10. It's been going on since 15 September, and we are not aware of any event or change at that time that might have caused the issue. The H5P reports confirm students have completed the assignments, therefore ruling out user error. Is anyone…
Our institution is setting up 9 institutional outcomes in Canvas. Several of our outcomes have multiple skill sets within the rubric. For example: Critical Reading – Skill Set A Critical Reading – Skill Set B Critical Reading – Skill Set C Our understanding is that Canvas Outcomes data reports can provide the overall/total…