Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
I need to develop MOOC for my students using Canvas LMS
Hi rbelouali,
I was a bit unfamiliar with what the acronym of MOOC is, and what I found is this site, https://www.mooc.org/courses, For them, MOOC refers to "massive open online courses", but unfortunately, Canvas doesn't have any direct affiliation with this site.
If you do need to create a course that is publicly accessible in Canvas, you will most likely want to reach out to your institution's Canvas admins, as well as double checking this guide, as the option to create public courses may not be available depending on how your course was setup by your institution. If this isn't what you're referring too, I'd recommend providing more details on what specifically you're wanting to accomplish with the course.
Je veux développer des MOOC pour mes étudiants sur Canvas
In SpeedGrader's DocViewer, I want the comment cards in the right-hand sidebar to appear in a specific order. How can I control that order? For example, I have a free-draw annotation spanning two paragraphs, and its card appears below a highlight comment that starts at the top of those paragraphs, but I want it directly…
As it is now, assignments that are dropped show to the students as a slightly lighter font color. However, if students do not complete an assignment that is then dropped, the font color doesn't change at all and it shows as "missing" in red. Why not just change all dropped assignments to "Dropped" instead of "missing"?…
Our H5P LTI assignment scores are not returning to the gradebook 9 times out of 10. It's been going on since 15 September, and we are not aware of any event or change at that time that might have caused the issue. The H5P reports confirm students have completed the assignments, therefore ruling out user error. Is anyone…
Our institution is setting up 9 institutional outcomes in Canvas. Several of our outcomes have multiple skill sets within the rubric. For example: Critical Reading – Skill Set A Critical Reading – Skill Set B Critical Reading – Skill Set C Our understanding is that Canvas Outcomes data reports can provide the overall/total…
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.