Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
I created several courses/modules in my initial demo account. I have recently been assigned a separate admin account & need to transfer the existing progress from the demo account to the official admin account.
Hi @AmyF_SaadHC,
If these are totally separate Canvas instances, you'd likely need to export your content from each of your demo courses to imscc files, then import those files into new course shells in your new instance. There could be other ways to do this, including using Canvas Commons if that's available in both instances, but the method I outlines is probably the most universal one available.
Hope this helps!
-Chris
Yes, these are separate instances. I followed your advice & this worked! Thank you so much. 😊
In SpeedGrader's DocViewer, I want the comment cards in the right-hand sidebar to appear in a specific order. How can I control that order? For example, I have a free-draw annotation spanning two paragraphs, and its card appears below a highlight comment that starts at the top of those paragraphs, but I want it directly…
As it is now, assignments that are dropped show to the students as a slightly lighter font color. However, if students do not complete an assignment that is then dropped, the font color doesn't change at all and it shows as "missing" in red. Why not just change all dropped assignments to "Dropped" instead of "missing"?…
Our H5P LTI assignment scores are not returning to the gradebook 9 times out of 10. It's been going on since 15 September, and we are not aware of any event or change at that time that might have caused the issue. The H5P reports confirm students have completed the assignments, therefore ruling out user error. Is anyone…
Our institution is setting up 9 institutional outcomes in Canvas. Several of our outcomes have multiple skill sets within the rubric. For example: Critical Reading – Skill Set A Critical Reading – Skill Set B Critical Reading – Skill Set C Our understanding is that Canvas Outcomes data reports can provide the overall/total…
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.