Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
Hi,
I tried to add my student email into my canvas but I am not able to receive the confirmation email, not even the spam mailbox.
Hi @SaiMeng,
Have you tried removing the email and re-adding it? I've seen that do the trick sometimes. Also, our guides mention if you see a warning icon as indicated here, it means that your email bounced, and they recommend removing it and adding it again.
I hope this helps!
In SpeedGrader's DocViewer, I want the comment cards in the right-hand sidebar to appear in a specific order. How can I control that order? For example, I have a free-draw annotation spanning two paragraphs, and its card appears below a highlight comment that starts at the top of those paragraphs, but I want it directly…
As it is now, assignments that are dropped show to the students as a slightly lighter font color. However, if students do not complete an assignment that is then dropped, the font color doesn't change at all and it shows as "missing" in red. Why not just change all dropped assignments to "Dropped" instead of "missing"?…
Our H5P LTI assignment scores are not returning to the gradebook 9 times out of 10. It's been going on since 15 September, and we are not aware of any event or change at that time that might have caused the issue. The H5P reports confirm students have completed the assignments, therefore ruling out user error. Is anyone…
Our institution is setting up 9 institutional outcomes in Canvas. Several of our outcomes have multiple skill sets within the rubric. For example: Critical Reading – Skill Set A Critical Reading – Skill Set B Critical Reading – Skill Set C Our understanding is that Canvas Outcomes data reports can provide the overall/total…
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.