Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
Can you import questions from a CSV file or do you have to key them all in?
@Chris_Hofer
I found this video that outlines a way to format the word document so that you can use a tool referenced in the video to import the questions. Thank you.
@PamelaBurke ...
If you still have access to Classic Quizzes, there is a piece of software called the Respondus 4.0 Exam Authoring Tool that can be purchased to batch upload multiple quiz questions into a Canvas course all at one time. I've got a blog about it here in the Community called: Batch Uploading Quiz Questions with Respondus - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com). I no longer am at the Technical College, so I don't have access to the software any more. You could use this software to load the questions into a Canvas course, and then you could migrate your questions over to a New Quiz.
I also found a support page on the Respondus website that might be helpful:
Publishing to Instructure Canvas "New Quizzes" – Respondus Support
Hope this helps in some way! Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!
In SpeedGrader's DocViewer, I want the comment cards in the right-hand sidebar to appear in a specific order. How can I control that order? For example, I have a free-draw annotation spanning two paragraphs, and its card appears below a highlight comment that starts at the top of those paragraphs, but I want it directly…
As it is now, assignments that are dropped show to the students as a slightly lighter font color. However, if students do not complete an assignment that is then dropped, the font color doesn't change at all and it shows as "missing" in red. Why not just change all dropped assignments to "Dropped" instead of "missing"?…
Our H5P LTI assignment scores are not returning to the gradebook 9 times out of 10. It's been going on since 15 September, and we are not aware of any event or change at that time that might have caused the issue. The H5P reports confirm students have completed the assignments, therefore ruling out user error. Is anyone…
Our institution is setting up 9 institutional outcomes in Canvas. Several of our outcomes have multiple skill sets within the rubric. For example: Critical Reading – Skill Set A Critical Reading – Skill Set B Critical Reading – Skill Set C Our understanding is that Canvas Outcomes data reports can provide the overall/total…
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.