Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
Hello! I recently signed up for a Scarlett Canvas Course for Licensure Reviews for Social Workers and I need a receipt for my company. How do I go about getting this? I have looked everywhere and I can't find an actual receipt for the $175 purchase.
@CaitlinGibbons ...
For a question like this, I believe you are going to need to contact the school where you are taking the Scarlett Canvas Course at. We here in the Community don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or any courses in their Canvas environment, so it would be difficult for us to help with your question. You might want to try talking with someone at your school's Registration department or someone from their Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education department. Hopefully you'll be able to connect with someone soon! Good luck!
In SpeedGrader's DocViewer, I want the comment cards in the right-hand sidebar to appear in a specific order. How can I control that order? For example, I have a free-draw annotation spanning two paragraphs, and its card appears below a highlight comment that starts at the top of those paragraphs, but I want it directly…
As it is now, assignments that are dropped show to the students as a slightly lighter font color. However, if students do not complete an assignment that is then dropped, the font color doesn't change at all and it shows as "missing" in red. Why not just change all dropped assignments to "Dropped" instead of "missing"?…
Our H5P LTI assignment scores are not returning to the gradebook 9 times out of 10. It's been going on since 15 September, and we are not aware of any event or change at that time that might have caused the issue. The H5P reports confirm students have completed the assignments, therefore ruling out user error. Is anyone…
Our institution is setting up 9 institutional outcomes in Canvas. Several of our outcomes have multiple skill sets within the rubric. For example: Critical Reading – Skill Set A Critical Reading – Skill Set B Critical Reading – Skill Set C Our understanding is that Canvas Outcomes data reports can provide the overall/total…
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.