Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
Dears,
Hope you can help me. ALL OUR ATTENDANCE data have been deleted and we don't know how and why.
We use roll-call attendance did anyone encounter a similar issue?
Best regards,
Hi @AbdelkarimBetta
I am sorry to hear that you lost your roll-call attendance data! If it has not been resolved I would definitely recommend reaching out to Canvas Support for this issue.
Canvas attendance records for all courses at our university have disappeared and, as far as I can tell, data entered since the problem first arose around 7 April has apparently now (April 11) also been deleted. Our campus Canvas administrator informs me that Canvas is aware of the problem and has working on it for several days. Since our university requires students to attend classes, the fact that attendance records have disappeared is obviously a matter of major concern and some urgency, especially as the Sprig Semester nears its end.
In SpeedGrader's DocViewer, I want the comment cards in the right-hand sidebar to appear in a specific order. How can I control that order? For example, I have a free-draw annotation spanning two paragraphs, and its card appears below a highlight comment that starts at the top of those paragraphs, but I want it directly…
As it is now, assignments that are dropped show to the students as a slightly lighter font color. However, if students do not complete an assignment that is then dropped, the font color doesn't change at all and it shows as "missing" in red. Why not just change all dropped assignments to "Dropped" instead of "missing"?…
Our H5P LTI assignment scores are not returning to the gradebook 9 times out of 10. It's been going on since 15 September, and we are not aware of any event or change at that time that might have caused the issue. The H5P reports confirm students have completed the assignments, therefore ruling out user error. Is anyone…
Our institution is setting up 9 institutional outcomes in Canvas. Several of our outcomes have multiple skill sets within the rubric. For example: Critical Reading – Skill Set A Critical Reading – Skill Set B Critical Reading – Skill Set C Our understanding is that Canvas Outcomes data reports can provide the overall/total…
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.