Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
Hi
Canvas has been glitching for me only since yesterday evening. I use Chrome to access Canvas.
please can you let me know how I can get this fixed as I have an exam on Friday so really urgent for my revision.
thank you
regards
Mita
Hello,
I have problems as well, rich content editor on new quizzes has disappeared. I use chrome too. Thank you.
Regards
Good morning, @RUPARELIAMITA and @LauraRO_TEIDE ...
Here are some general things to try:
Hopefully one or more of these things will be of help to each of you. Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!
@RUPARELIAMITA -
Can you provide other information about what issues you are seeing?
One thing to do is to make sure that you have the latest version of chrome (which could be the cause in itself).
The other thing to try is to clear your cache - mentioned for other fixes, but I am not sure if that is really a solution.
Ron
Edit -
Chris Beat me by 51 seconds - use his much more detailed response
I am experiencing glitching and nothing is working for me to get it to work. I need to gain access as soon as possible due to working on an assessment. I have tried everything that has been suggested above.
Many thanks
Is there a way for me to create a rubric that shows BOTH points and a letter grade, while the Gradebook in both my view and student view shows JUST points? I tried setting up the rubric showing a letter grade in the grading scheme, and a letter shows in the Assessment box…but then my gradebook also shows the letter grade,…
The horizontal scrollbar is now missing from the bottom of the gradebook. There is nothing for me to grab with the mouse cursor. On occasion, the horizontal scrollbar will show briefly, then disappear. When it shows, it's never when the mouse cursor is near it, so I can't grab it. A workaround is to trigger horizontal…
As it is now, assignments that are dropped show to the students as a slightly lighter font color. However, if students do not complete an assignment that is then dropped, the font color doesn't change at all and it shows as "missing" in red. Why not just change all dropped assignments to "Dropped" instead of "missing"?…
Our H5P LTI assignment scores are not returning to the gradebook 9 times out of 10. It's been going on since 15 September, and we are not aware of any event or change at that time that might have caused the issue. The H5P reports confirm students have completed the assignments, therefore ruling out user error. Is anyone…
Our institution is setting up 9 institutional outcomes in Canvas. Several of our outcomes have multiple skill sets within the rubric. For example: Critical Reading – Skill Set A Critical Reading – Skill Set B Critical Reading – Skill Set C Our understanding is that Canvas Outcomes data reports can provide the overall/total…