Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
Somewhere within my course I saw a template for writting in APA format, but I can't find it now. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. Does anyone know which tab it was? I'm going through tabs, but I can no longer find it.
Thank you
Hi @VelvetAnderson ...
Unfortunately, it would be pretty difficult to answer this question because Community members don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or that course you're asking about. I think you're going to need to reach out to the instructor or contact someone from your school's Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education department about this. Here is a page on your school's website that might help:
Canvas - Center for Distance Education - The University of Texas at Arlington (uta.edu)
Good luck to you as you have these conversations with folks at the University of Texas at Arlington.
As it is now, assignments that are dropped show to the students as a slightly lighter font color. However, if students do not complete an assignment that is then dropped, the font color doesn't change at all and it shows as "missing" in red. Why not just change all dropped assignments to "Dropped" instead of "missing"?…
Our H5P LTI assignment scores are not returning to the gradebook 9 times out of 10. It's been going on since 15 September, and we are not aware of any event or change at that time that might have caused the issue. The H5P reports confirm students have completed the assignments, therefore ruling out user error. Is anyone…
Our institution is setting up 9 institutional outcomes in Canvas. Several of our outcomes have multiple skill sets within the rubric. For example: Critical Reading – Skill Set A Critical Reading – Skill Set B Critical Reading – Skill Set C Our understanding is that Canvas Outcomes data reports can provide the overall/total…
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…