We are hoping to add an option for partial credit with no penalty. This way students are not penalized for marking a wrong answer AND not marking a correct answer.
@cherireznicek - If you are wanting that feature added to classic quizzes, it won't happen. There are no modifications or changes that will be made for classic quizzes as Canvas has moved to New Quizzes. New Quizzes I believe can do what you want. However, New Quizzes has its own pitfalls that classic quizzes does not. Fortunately, New quizzes is getting better.
The only help I can provide is to look at James's script called Quiz-Wiz. It may do what you want(maybe not totally, but partially). The script requires the use of tampermonkey and instructions are available for it on his blog page which I am providing a link to. I use this script and it is a definite need if you are still using classic quizzes (it does not work with new quizzes)
Quiz-Wiz Link
Ron
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.
Roll Call is clearly a very dated tool despite it being the built-in Attendance tracking option in Canvas. It has multiple visual bugs, and lacks basic features that are standard in other attendance-recording tools, including custom status sets, custom early warning messages, reporting for both students and faculty, and…
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Hello! A caution to my fellow Admins and support folks that Instructure updated their live-chat link (the one in the "(?) Help" menu, if you license their Support Chat service) fairly recently, but the old broken one is still online and appears as if it still functions. If someone hits the old link, after entering their…
I have been asked to discover whether Canvas Catalog can accept eCheck payments. My thought is that since Catalog is configured to redirect to a payment form at our Payment Gateway, that this might be more a question of configuring an additional option into the Catalog and payment gateway settings. Has anyone done this?