Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
I have ten pictures and I would like the students to match them with the correct term.
How do I do that in a quiz format?
In classic quizzes, I've done it in two ways:
1) Add labels to the pictures (a,b,c) and then match those with the terms
2) Make it a multiple dropdown type question, so the pictures are in the text as well, together with the dropdowns. Advantage is that it looks cleaner. Disadvantage is that in classic quizzes you may need to repeat every term for each dropdown.
I've noticed that you can't put the pictures there. Are you using Classic Quizzes or Quizzes 2? Knowing that would be helpful.
Classic quizzes
Yes, I know. Thank you. Just thought it should be that easy, but I guess not.
Thank you, I will try that.
In SpeedGrader's DocViewer, I want the comment cards in the right-hand sidebar to appear in a specific order. How can I control that order? For example, I have a free-draw annotation spanning two paragraphs, and its card appears below a highlight comment that starts at the top of those paragraphs, but I want it directly…
As it is now, assignments that are dropped show to the students as a slightly lighter font color. However, if students do not complete an assignment that is then dropped, the font color doesn't change at all and it shows as "missing" in red. Why not just change all dropped assignments to "Dropped" instead of "missing"?…
Our H5P LTI assignment scores are not returning to the gradebook 9 times out of 10. It's been going on since 15 September, and we are not aware of any event or change at that time that might have caused the issue. The H5P reports confirm students have completed the assignments, therefore ruling out user error. Is anyone…
Our institution is setting up 9 institutional outcomes in Canvas. Several of our outcomes have multiple skill sets within the rubric. For example: Critical Reading – Skill Set A Critical Reading – Skill Set B Critical Reading – Skill Set C Our understanding is that Canvas Outcomes data reports can provide the overall/total…
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.