Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
When I copy an assignment from one section to another it automatically assigns it to the imported assignments category. Is there a way to fix this so I do not have to reclassify it every time?
Hi @VincePescatrice ...
There's nothing that I know of in the Canvas UI to tell your assignment to move to a different assignment group. In fact, if you take a look at the very bottom of this Guide, it states that copied assignments are added to the "Imported Assignments" group. (Look under the heading "View Copied Assignment".
How do I copy an assignment to another course? - Instructure Community - 1116 (canvaslms.com)
Sorry I don't have better news for you, but I hope this helps to answer your question.
Please, no....
Our H5P LTI assignment scores are not returning to the gradebook 9 times out of 10. It's been going on since 15 September, and we are not aware of any event or change at that time that might have caused the issue. The H5P reports confirm students have completed the assignments, therefore ruling out user error. Is anyone…
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Hello! A caution to my fellow Admins and support folks that Instructure updated their live-chat link (the one in the "(?) Help" menu, if you license their Support Chat service) fairly recently, but the old broken one is still online and appears as if it still functions. If someone hits the old link, after entering their…
I have been asked to discover whether Canvas Catalog can accept eCheck payments. My thought is that since Catalog is configured to redirect to a payment form at our Payment Gateway, that this might be more a question of configuring an additional option into the Catalog and payment gateway settings. Has anyone done this?