Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
There used to be an option in Canvas to add a rubric from another course. It would allow you to scroll through a list of rubrics and select one. Is that option gone now? Is the only option now to import existing content from another course?
Hi @jawmedina
Someone else asked this question recently, so I'm going to paste my reply about it here too... Just for clarity, are you adding a rubric to an assignment, or creating one from the rubrics area? The "fine rubric" option will only appear when you're attaching a rubric to an assignment, so I'm wondering if that's where the issue might be.
Hope to hear back from you soon one way or another!
-Chris
I'm on an institutional (as opposed to free for teacher) instance canvas that's hosted by Instructure. I can still see rubrics from other courses.
If your on an institutional instance of Canvas the change may relate to something your institution has done.
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Hello! A caution to my fellow Admins and support folks that Instructure updated their live-chat link (the one in the "(?) Help" menu, if you license their Support Chat service) fairly recently, but the old broken one is still online and appears as if it still functions. If someone hits the old link, after entering their…
I have been asked to discover whether Canvas Catalog can accept eCheck payments. My thought is that since Catalog is configured to redirect to a payment form at our Payment Gateway, that this might be more a question of configuring an additional option into the Catalog and payment gateway settings. Has anyone done this?
One of the teachers has registered for Google Services in her Canvas account. However, she is unable to link the Google Assignment LTI as an external tool for assignment submissions. The error message is "account not linked" after clicking continue at this step: When I try to go into this teacher's course as an admin and…