I have created a quiz bank and linked the question group to the quiz. However, when previewing the quiz, no questions show up. What am I doing wrong?
Hello @LucilleHelpling
Is this a classic quiz and you're using a question bank or a new quiz and an item bank? Presuming it is a classic with a question bank - it's possible you selected more questions than the question bank has. Go to edit and look at your questions - if this is the case there should be a notice that states "This question group is set to pick more questions than are available" and there would be a small exclamation mark. Here is the guide with a step by step process:
https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Instructor-Guide/How-do-I-create-a-quiz-with-a-question-group-to-randomize-quiz/ta-p/1032
If none of that appears to fix it, it would be best if you contact Canvas Support and they can take a look at the specifics of your course and assignment and provide better insight.
https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Canvas-Basics-Guide/How-do-I-contact-Canvas-Support/ta-p/389767
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Hello! A caution to my fellow Admins and support folks that Instructure updated their live-chat link (the one in the "(?) Help" menu, if you license their Support Chat service) fairly recently, but the old broken one is still online and appears as if it still functions. If someone hits the old link, after entering their…
I have been asked to discover whether Canvas Catalog can accept eCheck payments. My thought is that since Catalog is configured to redirect to a payment form at our Payment Gateway, that this might be more a question of configuring an additional option into the Catalog and payment gateway settings. Has anyone done this?
One of the teachers has registered for Google Services in her Canvas account. However, she is unable to link the Google Assignment LTI as an external tool for assignment submissions. The error message is "account not linked" after clicking continue at this step: When I try to go into this teacher's course as an admin and…
Hello Canvas Community, Our institution is planning a migration from Banner to Workday Student and is beginning to evaluate the best approach to integrating Workday with Canvas. Our current integration is: Banner → Ethos API → ILP → Canvas We would like to learn from other institutions that have already migrated to Workday…