I'm enrolled in 1 course but when I go on canvas nothing loads. My dashboard is a blank screen. When I click on modules I can see them but when I click the module itself there's only a blank screen. Information is not loading.
@CheyenneHenry ...
Have you tried clearing your browser cache/history, closing your browser, and then re-starting the browser?
Also, have you tried using a different browser completely...like either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox? I use the Microsoft Edge browser on my Windows 11 laptop, and it works pretty well for my needs.
What are the browser and computer requirements for Instructure products?
It might also be the case where your instructor hasn't uploaded content properly in the course. If that is the case, you might want to reach out directly to your instructor to see if he/she can investigate the issue on his/her end. You can contact your instructor directly in Canvas by following the steps in this Guide:
How do I get help with Canvas as a student?
I hope these links will be of some help to you. Sing out if you have any questions about this...thanks!
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Hello! A caution to my fellow Admins and support folks that Instructure updated their live-chat link (the one in the "(?) Help" menu, if you license their Support Chat service) fairly recently, but the old broken one is still online and appears as if it still functions. If someone hits the old link, after entering their…
I have been asked to discover whether Canvas Catalog can accept eCheck payments. My thought is that since Catalog is configured to redirect to a payment form at our Payment Gateway, that this might be more a question of configuring an additional option into the Catalog and payment gateway settings. Has anyone done this?
One of the teachers has registered for Google Services in her Canvas account. However, she is unable to link the Google Assignment LTI as an external tool for assignment submissions. The error message is "account not linked" after clicking continue at this step: When I try to go into this teacher's course as an admin and…
Hello Canvas Community, Our institution is planning a migration from Banner to Workday Student and is beginning to evaluate the best approach to integrating Workday with Canvas. Our current integration is: Banner → Ethos API → ILP → Canvas We would like to learn from other institutions that have already migrated to Workday…