So, I had a teacher in my building who was new to using new quizzes. She had graded the quiz and the score was not updating in the speedgrader or the gradebook. However, at the top of the quiz, the score was updated. Thoughts? Solutions?
I am having this exact same issue. The score updates in the left-hand pane of SpeedGrader, but the right-hand pane (with the "submit" button) and the gradebook do not update.
I support an instructor who is experiencing something similar with a New Quiz that has a mix of auto-graded and manually graded questions.
The grade at the bottom of the New Quiz in Speedgrader was updated immediately with the manually graded questions, but the Gradebook item did not update immediately. The grade was eventually updated in the grade book after some time passed.
I've tested a mock-up New Quiz in my personal sandbox course and have been able to replicate the issue with two test accounts. I tested the quiz around 11:30 am and it didn't update immediately. I just checked the score now and it's updated at 1:50pm. For some reason the other test account is still behind on updating the score.
I've found past posts where Canvas claims this issue has been resolved, but the lag in updating the results is concerning and frustrating.
Our institution is currently experiencing an issue for students when trying to access assignments or quizzes through an external tool such as Norton Tools or eLab. The "load in a new window" button fails to execute any commands. When masquerading as the student the issue is duplicated but as a teacher the button…
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Hello! A caution to my fellow Admins and support folks that Instructure updated their live-chat link (the one in the "(?) Help" menu, if you license their Support Chat service) fairly recently, but the old broken one is still online and appears as if it still functions. If someone hits the old link, after entering their…
I have been asked to discover whether Canvas Catalog can accept eCheck payments. My thought is that since Catalog is configured to redirect to a payment form at our Payment Gateway, that this might be more a question of configuring an additional option into the Catalog and payment gateway settings. Has anyone done this?