I want to upload an image on the homepage of my course and hyperlink it to a resource home page ( which has its own URL. How do I do that?
Good morning, @mballard2 ...
When you are editing your page, you can upload an image wherever you want. Please follow the instructions in one of these Guides:
Next, similar to creating a text hyperlink on your page, you'll click on the image you just uploaded/embedded to your page. While the image is still selected on your page, use the following instructions:
How do I create hyperlinks to external URLs in the... - Instructure Community - 872 (canvaslms.com)
You can also highlight the image and then press the keyboard combo Ctrl + K. This will show a box on your screen where you can input your URL that you want to send your students to. (The Ctrl + K option is also mentioned in the above Guide.)
I hope this helps a bit! Good luck!
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Hello! A caution to my fellow Admins and support folks that Instructure updated their live-chat link (the one in the "(?) Help" menu, if you license their Support Chat service) fairly recently, but the old broken one is still online and appears as if it still functions. If someone hits the old link, after entering their…
I have been asked to discover whether Canvas Catalog can accept eCheck payments. My thought is that since Catalog is configured to redirect to a payment form at our Payment Gateway, that this might be more a question of configuring an additional option into the Catalog and payment gateway settings. Has anyone done this?
One of the teachers has registered for Google Services in her Canvas account. However, she is unable to link the Google Assignment LTI as an external tool for assignment submissions. The error message is "account not linked" after clicking continue at this step: When I try to go into this teacher's course as an admin and…
Hello Canvas Community, Our institution is planning a migration from Banner to Workday Student and is beginning to evaluate the best approach to integrating Workday with Canvas. Our current integration is: Banner → Ethos API → ILP → Canvas We would like to learn from other institutions that have already migrated to Workday…