Dear Sir/ Ma'am, I am a student of NSU (North South University) and I'm recently having problems accessing the slides of all of my courses. It works fine on my phone but it's inaccessible from my mac. If you would kindly look into it. Thank you.
Hi @Saima_ ...
Thanks for posting your question. Unfortunately, the vast majority of Community members here do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question. So, we wouldn't be able to help with the PowerPoint issues you are having. I highly suggest reaching out directly to your instructor(s) to inquire about this. Your instructor(s) should be able to get this corrected for you (and quite possibly your classmates, too). You can contact your instructor(s) by following the information in this Guide:
I hope this will be of help to you! Good luck!
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Hello! A caution to my fellow Admins and support folks that Instructure updated their live-chat link (the one in the "(?) Help" menu, if you license their Support Chat service) fairly recently, but the old broken one is still online and appears as if it still functions. If someone hits the old link, after entering their…
I have been asked to discover whether Canvas Catalog can accept eCheck payments. My thought is that since Catalog is configured to redirect to a payment form at our Payment Gateway, that this might be more a question of configuring an additional option into the Catalog and payment gateway settings. Has anyone done this?
One of the teachers has registered for Google Services in her Canvas account. However, she is unable to link the Google Assignment LTI as an external tool for assignment submissions. The error message is "account not linked" after clicking continue at this step: When I try to go into this teacher's course as an admin and…
Hello Canvas Community, Our institution is planning a migration from Banner to Workday Student and is beginning to evaluate the best approach to integrating Workday with Canvas. Our current integration is: Banner → Ethos API → ILP → Canvas We would like to learn from other institutions that have already migrated to Workday…