I am unable to get lockdown browser to work. I have updated google and it is still not working. I am getting a warning that browser is out of date. Need help!
I’m having the same issue. Were you able to get passed it. What did you do? Because can’t and my test has to be submitted by Thursday. And even trying to ignore it won’t let me take my test.
The browser checker warning just appears as a banner at the top of the page, and should not prevent you from proceeding to the test.
Aside from seeing the warning about the browser version being out of date, what happens when you try to take the test?
@mzimmerman so when I try to sign with my credentials ir just keeps coming up and doesn’t allow me to take it. Every time I try, it tells me the same thing.
@KeshaunaStewart
If you're having problems logging into Canvas with LockDown Browser, you'll want to contact the Help Desk at your school.
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Hello! A caution to my fellow Admins and support folks that Instructure updated their live-chat link (the one in the "(?) Help" menu, if you license their Support Chat service) fairly recently, but the old broken one is still online and appears as if it still functions. If someone hits the old link, after entering their…
I have been asked to discover whether Canvas Catalog can accept eCheck payments. My thought is that since Catalog is configured to redirect to a payment form at our Payment Gateway, that this might be more a question of configuring an additional option into the Catalog and payment gateway settings. Has anyone done this?
One of the teachers has registered for Google Services in her Canvas account. However, she is unable to link the Google Assignment LTI as an external tool for assignment submissions. The error message is "account not linked" after clicking continue at this step: When I try to go into this teacher's course as an admin and…
Hello Canvas Community, Our institution is planning a migration from Banner to Workday Student and is beginning to evaluate the best approach to integrating Workday with Canvas. Our current integration is: Banner → Ethos API → ILP → Canvas We would like to learn from other institutions that have already migrated to Workday…