Hello, I am a It/Team Leader from my work and my co-workers have a key which gives them a higher control on Canvas, and searching for a way I can have that key too.
Hi @Emily1999 ...
I'm not sure what you mean by a "key". The only terminology I've heard with the word "key" is a "consumer key", but that is for setting up external tool LTIs (third-party integrations with Canvas), and I don't think that's what you are referring to. In Canvas, administrators can set permissions for different users to give them access to various parts of the LMS (Learning Management System). For example, a student doesn't have as many permissions as a teacher would have. And, a teacher doesn't have as many permissions as a Canvas administrator would have.
Can you please provide some more detail on your request so that Community members might be able to help you with this question? Thanks!
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Hello! A caution to my fellow Admins and support folks that Instructure updated their live-chat link (the one in the "(?) Help" menu, if you license their Support Chat service) fairly recently, but the old broken one is still online and appears as if it still functions. If someone hits the old link, after entering their…
I have been asked to discover whether Canvas Catalog can accept eCheck payments. My thought is that since Catalog is configured to redirect to a payment form at our Payment Gateway, that this might be more a question of configuring an additional option into the Catalog and payment gateway settings. Has anyone done this?
One of the teachers has registered for Google Services in her Canvas account. However, she is unable to link the Google Assignment LTI as an external tool for assignment submissions. The error message is "account not linked" after clicking continue at this step: When I try to go into this teacher's course as an admin and…
Hello Canvas Community, Our institution is planning a migration from Banner to Workday Student and is beginning to evaluate the best approach to integrating Workday with Canvas. Our current integration is: Banner → Ethos API → ILP → Canvas We would like to learn from other institutions that have already migrated to Workday…