Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
As a Canvas free for teachers user, I do not have an admin tab . Is this normal.
I have to integrate with JB learning & cannot do it without the admin access.
Has anyone had this issue?
@DavidP17 Yes, this is a limitation of the Free for Teacher environment. You can add course-level integrations, but nothing that requires setup at an account level.
Hey @DavidP17 ,
@james_whalley is correct, free for teacher does not provide access to the admin tab as it is a free service provided to individual educators by Instructure that millions of users have access to.
For more information on the FFT account vs a paid canvas account comparison, check out https://www.instructure.com/en-gb/canvas-free-for-teacher/account-comparison !
Best, Noah
I am not seeing an option to upload a profile image in Canvas Lite. I am wondering if this feature will be added so that students have this option.
Hello, I can not access my Free-For-Teachers page or export courses. Can anyone help please?
How do we find the link to the OLD content?
I'm not sure what this error message means to best decide how to address it. Searching gave no other examples of this issue. Can anyone explain?
To the Canvas Lite Team, I am writing to express my serious concern regarding the maximum course participant limit in the new Canvas Lite, particularly the restriction that appears to allow only 50 users to join a single course. I am an Assistant Lecturer at the University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM), Tanzania, teaching Civil…