Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
I am trying to use google apps but when I got to the app tab, it is not an option. I am using the free account. Is this no longer available? I know I used it before but now cannot seem to figure it out.
Hi @AmandaKnuth,
There are a couple of different parts to this:
With those comments as a starting point, without being an admin at your institution and knowing what is and is not allowed, the Instructure/Canvas Community most likely will not be able to answer your question and it also might be difficult for Canvas Support (if you have access to it, some institutions do not allow end-users to contact Canvas Support directly) to help.
My recommendation would be to contact your institution's Canvas team or IT Department and ask them for assistance.
-Doug
Hello, I can not access my Free-For-Teachers page or export courses. Can anyone help please?
How do we find the link to the OLD content?
I'm not sure what this error message means to best decide how to address it. Searching gave no other examples of this issue. Can anyone explain?
To the Canvas Lite Team, I am writing to express my serious concern regarding the maximum course participant limit in the new Canvas Lite, particularly the restriction that appears to allow only 50 users to join a single course. I am an Assistant Lecturer at the University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM), Tanzania, teaching Civil…
I imported quizes from a paid Canvas account to my Free Canvas for Teachers account. When I try to edit the quiz in the imported course, it says the questions are in groups. It shows on the quiz page there are 25 questions, but when I edit and open to Questions it shows groups with NO questions in them. How do I get the…