Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
Hi everyone, I had recently just created a new canvas account and would like to access the theme editor. However, I do not see it available anywhere/
Hi @Tssz and @StevenLankford,
Are you administrators in the root Canvas account of a paid Canvas instance? I ask this specific question because the How do I create a theme for an account using the T... - Instructure Community - 242 does outline the scenarios where the theme editor would not be available... If you don't have an admin role in Canvas, the theme editor will not be available at all. If you are an admin only of a subaccount in Canvas, your root admin may not have enabled subaccounts to have different theming, and thus you won't see the editor.
I hope this info helps!
-Chris
i have the same problem. i am saving the discussion to find the answer
Hey @Tssz ,
In addition to the information provided to you by @chriscas , I also wanted to share some more information that could potentially be useful. If you recently created an account under the Canvas Free for Teachers instance, you do not have access to any account-level permissions, as you only receive access to course-level settings. Account-level permissions are required for accessing the theme editor. The only people that have access to the Admin side of the FFT instance are Instructure employees.
I hope that helps in some way, too.Noah
Cordial saludo Actualmente estamos presentando una inconsistencia en New Quizzes al momento de realizar la migración y posterior edición de las evaluaciones. Específicamente, al intentar modificar una pregunta y eliminar una de sus opciones de respuesta, el sistema no permite ejecutar dicha acción. Con el fin de descartar…
Is there a way for me to create a rubric that shows BOTH points and a letter grade, while the Gradebook in both my view and student view shows JUST points? I tried setting up the rubric showing a letter grade in the grading scheme, and a letter shows in the Assessment box…but then my gradebook also shows the letter grade,…
Our institution is setting up 9 institutional outcomes in Canvas. Several of our outcomes have multiple skill sets within the rubric. For example: Critical Reading – Skill Set A Critical Reading – Skill Set B Critical Reading – Skill Set C Our understanding is that Canvas Outcomes data reports can provide the overall/total…
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…