Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
Who is my Customer Success Manager and how do I contact them?I need to upload a course to Canvas Commons. The course was exported from Blackboard.
Hello @SallyKuzma,
Sorry to hear you are having trouble with uploading a course to commons. You actually shouldn't need your CSM to do that. Here is a guide on how to upload a course to Canvas commons: https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Canvas-Commons/How-do-I-share-a-course-to-Commons/ta-p/1793 If you import the blackboard course into a canvas course shell then you can follow the guide above to share it to commons. Here is a guide to importing the blackboard course just in Case: https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Instructor-Guide/How-do-I-import-content-from-Blackboard-6-7-8-9-into-Canvas/ta-p/1069
@SallyKuzma ...
Hello. I have reached out to someone on the Canvas Community team to see if she might be able to help you with your request and identify who your CSM is. Hopefully you'll be hearing from her soon!
It wold be nice if one could add content areas with different custom names that include their own modules like the current (single) "Modules" content area, as in, say, "Learning Units", "Group Projects", "Tutorials Worksheets", Online Videos" and the like, rather than having to have all the course modules clumped together…
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Hello! A caution to my fellow Admins and support folks that Instructure updated their live-chat link (the one in the "(?) Help" menu, if you license their Support Chat service) fairly recently, but the old broken one is still online and appears as if it still functions. If someone hits the old link, after entering their…
I have been asked to discover whether Canvas Catalog can accept eCheck payments. My thought is that since Catalog is configured to redirect to a payment form at our Payment Gateway, that this might be more a question of configuring an additional option into the Catalog and payment gateway settings. Has anyone done this?