Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
When I attempt to reply to a discussion put up by my professor, I get the error "Sorry, Something Broke". I have tried refreshing the page, trying it on a different google browser, trying it on a new tab. Nothing has worked.
@PacificOreo ...
I think it would be best for you to reach out to the folks at Canvas Support on this one. They would be able to better assist you with this and maybe even log into your course to see if they can also get that same error message you are seeing in your discussion topic.
How do I get help with Canvas as a student?
Good luck to you! Please report back after you've had a conversation with Canvas Support we know how they were able to help.
Thanks!
Our H5P LTI assignment scores are not returning to the gradebook 9 times out of 10. It's been going on since 15 September, and we are not aware of any event or change at that time that might have caused the issue. The H5P reports confirm students have completed the assignments, therefore ruling out user error. Is anyone…
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Hello! A caution to my fellow Admins and support folks that Instructure updated their live-chat link (the one in the "(?) Help" menu, if you license their Support Chat service) fairly recently, but the old broken one is still online and appears as if it still functions. If someone hits the old link, after entering their…
I have been asked to discover whether Canvas Catalog can accept eCheck payments. My thought is that since Catalog is configured to redirect to a payment form at our Payment Gateway, that this might be more a question of configuring an additional option into the Catalog and payment gateway settings. Has anyone done this?