Hi.
I wanted to make "my recorded BBB session" posted longer.
How can I do it?
Is the feature related to "Enable waiting room"?
Hi, I’m Fred Dixon, the product manager for BigBlueButton. While I don’t work at Instructure and can’t speak on their behalf, I can answer your question.
> I wanted to make "my recorded BBB session" posted longer.
> How can I do it?
There is a Free Tier built-into Canvas, and with that the recordings will last for 7 days.
Are you on the Free-for-teacher or using BigBlueButton at your educational organization?
If you are on the Free-for-teacher, the length of the recordings are fixed at 7 days.
If you are at an educational organization, your school has the option to upgrade to the Premium Tier which will give you permanent recordings. To explore further, contact your CSM.
Regards,.. Fred
BigBlueButton Product Manager
(I also moonlight as the CEO of Blindside Networks)
Hi there, @akiraueda2014 ...
I think that @ffdixon might be able to help answer this question for you...so I've tagged him in this post hoping that he'll be able to chime in.
Thanks!
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.
Roll Call is clearly a very dated tool despite it being the built-in Attendance tracking option in Canvas. It has multiple visual bugs, and lacks basic features that are standard in other attendance-recording tools, including custom status sets, custom early warning messages, reporting for both students and faculty, and…
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Hello! A caution to my fellow Admins and support folks that Instructure updated their live-chat link (the one in the "(?) Help" menu, if you license their Support Chat service) fairly recently, but the old broken one is still online and appears as if it still functions. If someone hits the old link, after entering their…
I have been asked to discover whether Canvas Catalog can accept eCheck payments. My thought is that since Catalog is configured to redirect to a payment form at our Payment Gateway, that this might be more a question of configuring an additional option into the Catalog and payment gateway settings. Has anyone done this?