Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
Good Evening,
I am implementing my module tomorrow and I am not sure how to share it with the 10 students. I could send a link to their email or write the credentials on the board and let them find it, but I am not sure how.
Please Help!
Hello @AnneNoble-Custe ...
I'm not sure what you mean by "share my module with students". When you build your course in Canvas, you can build all your content on your "Modules" index page. (Make sure that all your modules are "published" and that the content within those modules is also "published".) Then you'll also want to make sure that your course is also "published" so that all your students can access the course content.
I would also suggest that you review these video tutorials:
Also, Ashlee Espinosa has a great set of videos on YouTube that might be of interest to you that are all about setting up your Canvas course(s). Here's a link to all of them:
Canvas LMS Tutorials for Online Teaching - YouTube
I hope some of these links will be helpful to you! Sing out if you have any questions.
Our H5P LTI assignment scores are not returning to the gradebook 9 times out of 10. It's been going on since 15 September, and we are not aware of any event or change at that time that might have caused the issue. The H5P reports confirm students have completed the assignments, therefore ruling out user error. Is anyone…
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Hello! A caution to my fellow Admins and support folks that Instructure updated their live-chat link (the one in the "(?) Help" menu, if you license their Support Chat service) fairly recently, but the old broken one is still online and appears as if it still functions. If someone hits the old link, after entering their…
I have been asked to discover whether Canvas Catalog can accept eCheck payments. My thought is that since Catalog is configured to redirect to a payment form at our Payment Gateway, that this might be more a question of configuring an additional option into the Catalog and payment gateway settings. Has anyone done this?