Is there something I need to do to finalize my coursework and submit its completion? Or does this just naturally occur when the course times out?
@elizjo ...
It's great that you've finished your assignments. Unfortunately, you've posted your comments in the global Canvas Community website. This is not your class where you appear to be asking your instructor a question about how to finalize coursework. I highly suggest that you use the information in this Guide to contact your instructor via Canvas so that you can get your questions answered.
How do I get help with Canvas as a student?
Unfortunately, community members do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or any of your courses. So, we wouldn't be able to assist you with this. However, I hope the information I've provided above will be helpful to you so that you can get in contact with your instructor a.s.a.p.
Good luck! Let Community members know if we can do anything else to help. Thanks!
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Hello! A caution to my fellow Admins and support folks that Instructure updated their live-chat link (the one in the "(?) Help" menu, if you license their Support Chat service) fairly recently, but the old broken one is still online and appears as if it still functions. If someone hits the old link, after entering their…
I have been asked to discover whether Canvas Catalog can accept eCheck payments. My thought is that since Catalog is configured to redirect to a payment form at our Payment Gateway, that this might be more a question of configuring an additional option into the Catalog and payment gateway settings. Has anyone done this?
One of the teachers has registered for Google Services in her Canvas account. However, she is unable to link the Google Assignment LTI as an external tool for assignment submissions. The error message is "account not linked" after clicking continue at this step: When I try to go into this teacher's course as an admin and…