Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
Is there any way I can submit an animated profile picture? I just want to put in a
for my profile picture.
Hello @DaLuo
Thank you for contacting the Instructure Community. You can upload a .gif file to your profile picture - but Canvas will not display the animation, it will just be a still image from the gif. Here is the Canvas guide:
https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-2863
I know it isn't the answer you are looking for, but I hope it provides some clarification.
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Hello! A caution to my fellow Admins and support folks that Instructure updated their live-chat link (the one in the "(?) Help" menu, if you license their Support Chat service) fairly recently, but the old broken one is still online and appears as if it still functions. If someone hits the old link, after entering their…
I have been asked to discover whether Canvas Catalog can accept eCheck payments. My thought is that since Catalog is configured to redirect to a payment form at our Payment Gateway, that this might be more a question of configuring an additional option into the Catalog and payment gateway settings. Has anyone done this?
Hello Canvas Community, Our institution is planning a migration from Banner to Workday Student and is beginning to evaluate the best approach to integrating Workday with Canvas. Our current integration is: Banner → Ethos API → ILP → Canvas We would like to learn from other institutions that have already migrated to Workday…