Hi,
When I open my calendar from my calendar none of my course assignments are in it along with the due dates? Do I have to manually add each assignment by course, due date and details?
Is there a video that can teach me this?
Hi @WendyBegy
You may simply need to select the course from which you want events to show.
See this guide. https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Student-Guide/How-do-I-filter-the-Calendar-view-by-course-as-a-student/ta-p/333
Here are all of the Calendar Guides for Students.
https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Student-Guide/tkb-p/student#Calendar
My Student advisor told me this week I had to manually type in every subject(s) topic, assignment and due date.
Darn
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.
Roll Call is clearly a very dated tool despite it being the built-in Attendance tracking option in Canvas. It has multiple visual bugs, and lacks basic features that are standard in other attendance-recording tools, including custom status sets, custom early warning messages, reporting for both students and faculty, and…
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Hello! A caution to my fellow Admins and support folks that Instructure updated their live-chat link (the one in the "(?) Help" menu, if you license their Support Chat service) fairly recently, but the old broken one is still online and appears as if it still functions. If someone hits the old link, after entering their…
I have been asked to discover whether Canvas Catalog can accept eCheck payments. My thought is that since Catalog is configured to redirect to a payment form at our Payment Gateway, that this might be more a question of configuring an additional option into the Catalog and payment gateway settings. Has anyone done this?