Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
Just started using Canvas Lite today. I've noticed a few things missing.
@DiegoCabrera04312917 thank you for flagging these! Please allow us a bit of time to take a look at these items with the team and see what's feasible to add down the line. Appreciate you sharing what you're running into as you get started.
Thank you for asking about these features and for your patience while we looked into it. We understand how frustrating it it can be to look for a much-used feature or button while you're setting up your courses, only for it to be missing.
We're glad to share that you can now delete courses in Canvas Lite.
If you run into any trouble, reply here and we'll take a look.
Forgot to add, can't add profile pictures, pronouns, etc.
Following. I hope they areable to address some of these features.
Yes! They advertised integrations like they had with Free-For-Teachers so I assume it's a bug or something.
https://www.instructure.com/resources/blog/say-hello-canvas-lite#:~:text=Course-level%20integrations,Student%20mobile%20apps
I would love to be able to delete courses, update profile, including a profile picture, and all Google Drive for submissions.
I would love to be able to delete courses, update my profile, including a profile picture, and allow Google Drive for submissions.
Same concerns about google drive access. All Content in practice quizzes did not migrate into Canvas Lite (I can see the information in the common-cartridge file). Any advice?Thank you
Hi @DiegoCabrera04312917 - I believe that profile photos and pronouns are available in user settings.How do I add a profile picture in my user account? Which steps are you or learners in your course taking?
Seems to be a bug then. I'm aware of how to change it, just doesn't show as an option.
That's awesome. Do you know if we'll get the option back to login with Google or Microsoft?
The profile button is missing completely.
Hello, I can not access my Free-For-Teachers page or export courses. Can anyone help please?
How do we find the link to the OLD content?
I'm not sure what this error message means to best decide how to address it. Searching gave no other examples of this issue. Can anyone explain?
To the Canvas Lite Team, I am writing to express my serious concern regarding the maximum course participant limit in the new Canvas Lite, particularly the restriction that appears to allow only 50 users to join a single course. I am an Assistant Lecturer at the University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM), Tanzania, teaching Civil…
I imported quizes from a paid Canvas account to my Free Canvas for Teachers account. When I try to edit the quiz in the imported course, it says the questions are in groups. It shows on the quiz page there are 25 questions, but when I edit and open to Questions it shows groups with NO questions in them. How do I get the…