Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
Tried resetting my password but I'm not getting any password reset email. I'm using a free for teachers account.
If you're not receiving the password reset email:
If your account was created using an external authentication method, such as Google, Facebook, or Microsoft, you may need to log in using this authentication provider by clicking the appropriate icon on the login page.
Hi there @118407078613567 ,
Sometimes double clicking the next button after entering your email address on the forgot password box is required in order for the email to appear. The reason for this is unknown at the moment. I just wanted to share that information with you, I hope you get it working! If not, please come back and let us know if you need further assistance, we're here to help!
Hello, I can not access my Free-For-Teachers page or export courses. Can anyone help please?
How do we find the link to the OLD content?
I'm not sure what this error message means to best decide how to address it. Searching gave no other examples of this issue. Can anyone explain?
To the Canvas Lite Team, I am writing to express my serious concern regarding the maximum course participant limit in the new Canvas Lite, particularly the restriction that appears to allow only 50 users to join a single course. I am an Assistant Lecturer at the University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM), Tanzania, teaching Civil…
I imported quizes from a paid Canvas account to my Free Canvas for Teachers account. When I try to edit the quiz in the imported course, it says the questions are in groups. It shows on the quiz page there are 25 questions, but when I edit and open to Questions it shows groups with NO questions in them. How do I get the…