the Canvas website loads on Firefox and I can login, but then I can't access the favourite courses (they show up as grey rectangles that flicker), nor the dashboard or other tabs. (It works well on Safari)
Hi @maicf,
If Canvas is working for you on Safari, but not Firefox, it's likely to be more of a problem with your device or browser than Canvas itself. I'd first recommend making sure Firefox is updated, then if you still have the same issue, clear your Firefox browser cache. if the problem still persists at that point, you could try to contact Canvas support to see if they'd have any additional suggestions.
Hope this helps!
-Chris
I'm seeing the same thing, and I'm a Canvas admin. I can log in fine, but then I can't do anything once I'm there. I then logged in with Firefox, and everything is working fine.
Our institution is currently experiencing an issue for students when trying to access assignments or quizzes through an external tool such as Norton Tools or eLab. The "load in a new window" button fails to execute any commands. When masquerading as the student the issue is duplicated but as a teacher the button…
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Hello! A caution to my fellow Admins and support folks that Instructure updated their live-chat link (the one in the "(?) Help" menu, if you license their Support Chat service) fairly recently, but the old broken one is still online and appears as if it still functions. If someone hits the old link, after entering their…
I have been asked to discover whether Canvas Catalog can accept eCheck payments. My thought is that since Catalog is configured to redirect to a payment form at our Payment Gateway, that this might be more a question of configuring an additional option into the Catalog and payment gateway settings. Has anyone done this?