When I open the app, everything looks and works as normal. However, when I go to the grades page for each class, I can no longer scroll through as normal. The header is stationary and you cant move through as normal. Is there a glitch?
Hello @Bethany86
I am sorry you were having trouble scrolling through the grades page on the mobile app for Canvas.
Were you able to get this figured out? If not, I would highly recommend reaching out to Canvas support to have them take a look. There might be a known issue that they are investigating related to this behavior.
Some troubleshooting you could try:
-Colton
This also occurs on the Chromebook app as well
Using the Canvas Parent app on Android. Going to Calendar > Calendars and hitting the checkboxes next to the classes I want to see, I can successfully select four. When I try to select a fifth, the app throws a "you can only select up to ten calendars" error. It seems to be miscounting. I tried to submit a support case,…
Hello Everyone, I'm Namrata Hinduja from Geneva, Swiss. Since updating to UI 7.0, I haven’t been able to access my to-do list—it just shows an "oops" error. I’ve already tried everything I could think of: logging out, starring courses, restarting my device, clearing the cache, reinstalling the app, and even removing the…
I have 3 children in the same school system. When using the mobile app it list all 3 children's classes. They are not organized and they are all jumbled together. They run by class period, then A or B day, and then alphabetical. I have a 12th grader, 11th grader, and 7th grader. There are simple additional filters that…
I have the Teacher Canvas app on my iPad. Last year, I was able to annotate student work with my Apple Pencil on uploaded student work. This year, however, when I click on the Assignment, I am unable to annotate the assignment. I can still assign a grade but I want to be able to indicate to the student where the errors are…
The To-do List Widget on Canvas (iOS) app for iPad and iPhone doesn’t show the material. Canvas reverted back to the older version of the To-do list but it doesn’t work. When you click on the widget it opens to the To-do list but does not show the material listed. The calendar section allows me to add a “New To Do” which…