Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
How do I get alerts for Quizzes? There is nothing in the Notifications Section that allows me to change it.
@dolson3 Can you elaborate on what you mean? Are you a student who wants to know when they are or a teacher that wants to know when they are submitted?
For the teacher side, there are not currently any notifications that can be setup to be alerted about when a quiz is submitted. If you read the box in the documentation about "Submission Notifications" it says it does not apply to quizzes. As you stated, there are no quiz specific ones listed either unfortunately.
For students, you should see them on your to-do list and be alerted when they are coming up like any other assignment
-Nick
Is it possible to get an alert when a student resubmits a quiz or submits it late (after all others have been graded)? I have tried all year to remind students to let me know if they submit something later, but they are not always responsible enough to do this and I don't always remember to go back and check for things days later. It causes issues with students and parents that demand grades to be changed, when I wasn't even aware of the submission in the first place. (our gradebooks/online grading are separate from Canvas.
I cannot access my former account. I have registered anew with Canvas Lite. Can anyone help ?
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Hello! A caution to my fellow Admins and support folks that Instructure updated their live-chat link (the one in the "(?) Help" menu, if you license their Support Chat service) fairly recently, but the old broken one is still online and appears as if it still functions. If someone hits the old link, after entering their…
I have been asked to discover whether Canvas Catalog can accept eCheck payments. My thought is that since Catalog is configured to redirect to a payment form at our Payment Gateway, that this might be more a question of configuring an additional option into the Catalog and payment gateway settings. Has anyone done this?