Is there a way to get a list of status of import course content across multiple courses?
Working on doing a course content migration, however, have to go into each course individually to determine the status.
Thank you,
Dona
Join this group to share your tips, insights, and reactions with other members.
Hello, I can not access my Free-For-Teachers page or export courses. Can anyone help please?
How do we find the link to the OLD content?
Hello! From our previous group's meeting, it was shared this community space can be for feature requests. But I wasn't sure if there was a specific sub-space for it. I'm wondering if this feature is already in development: when we create rules in the Visual Editor, we can really create only one. For example, if I want to…
I'm not sure what this error message means to best decide how to address it. Searching gave no other examples of this issue. Can anyone explain?
As it is now, assignments that are dropped show to the students as a slightly lighter font color. However, if students do not complete an assignment that is then dropped, the font color doesn't change at all and it shows as "missing" in red. Why not just change all dropped assignments to "Dropped" instead of "missing"?…