Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
When you go to settings, there is not a 'Delete course' option. How do you delete a course, completely get rid of the course?
@LABriggs, thanks for asking about deleting courses! It's frustrating to try something new and find a feature you counted on missing. You spoke up, and we appreciate it!
I wanted to share some good news: you can now delete courses in Canvas Lite!
If anything looks off when you try it, reply here and tell us what you see.
@LABriggs , the button is there now! It's under the course status settings, not the general settings.
Hello! For information about deleting courses, please check out https://community.instructure.com/en/kb/articles/660757-how-do-i-delete-a-course-as-an-instructor !
I logged out and back in to see if the 'Delete' option showed up under Settings and it does not.
I am not seeing an option to upload a profile image in Canvas Lite. I am wondering if this feature will be added so that students have this option.
Hello, I can not access my Free-For-Teachers page or export courses. Can anyone help please?
I'm not sure what this error message means to best decide how to address it. Searching gave no other examples of this issue. Can anyone explain?
To the Canvas Lite Team, I am writing to express my serious concern regarding the maximum course participant limit in the new Canvas Lite, particularly the restriction that appears to allow only 50 users to join a single course. I am an Assistant Lecturer at the University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM), Tanzania, teaching Civil…
I imported quizes from a paid Canvas account to my Free Canvas for Teachers account. When I try to edit the quiz in the imported course, it says the questions are in groups. It shows on the quiz page there are 25 questions, but when I edit and open to Questions it shows groups with NO questions in them. How do I get the…