Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
I'll keep it short. Thank you for bringing our courses back to life through Canvas Lite. You didn't have to, but you did, and still for free! Thanks a million.
how did you get access to your old account? I can’t get access
Do the apps work with Canvas Lite? My Canvas Lite ID/password isn't working with the Canvas Teacher or Canvas by Instructure iPhone apps.
Never mind: I logged in by scanning the QR.
If you run into trouble, reply here and tell us what you're seeing. We'll help you sort it out.
Hello, I can not access my Free-For-Teachers page or export courses. Can anyone help please?
I'm not sure what this error message means to best decide how to address it. Searching gave no other examples of this issue. Can anyone explain?
To the Canvas Lite Team, I am writing to express my serious concern regarding the maximum course participant limit in the new Canvas Lite, particularly the restriction that appears to allow only 50 users to join a single course. I am an Assistant Lecturer at the University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM), Tanzania, teaching Civil…
I imported quizes from a paid Canvas account to my Free Canvas for Teachers account. When I try to edit the quiz in the imported course, it says the questions are in groups. It shows on the quiz page there are 25 questions, but when I edit and open to Questions it shows groups with NO questions in them. How do I get the…
Has anyone noticed that the feedback sidebar window has gone to larger spacing? Does anyone know if there is a way to change it back? Not a major deal just a bit annoying is all. Thanks.