Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
Good day. I created a student account instead of a teacher account. Can you please delete my account so that I may register for the correct account type? Your assistance will be very much appreciated.
Hi @VeronicaSikhosa ,
When you register for an account type with free for teacher (canvas.instructure.com), it's technically the same account, there aren't two official account types. When you register for a teacher account, it just adds a sample course to your dashboard for you to look at, and with a student account it doesn't.
You should be able to create a new course at anytime by clicking on the Start a New Course button via the right-hand side of your screen on the Dashboard.
Let us know if you experience any trouble, hope this helps!Noah
Hello, I can not access my Free-For-Teachers page or export courses. Can anyone help please?
I'm not sure what this error message means to best decide how to address it. Searching gave no other examples of this issue. Can anyone explain?
To the Canvas Lite Team, I am writing to express my serious concern regarding the maximum course participant limit in the new Canvas Lite, particularly the restriction that appears to allow only 50 users to join a single course. I am an Assistant Lecturer at the University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM), Tanzania, teaching Civil…
I imported quizes from a paid Canvas account to my Free Canvas for Teachers account. When I try to edit the quiz in the imported course, it says the questions are in groups. It shows on the quiz page there are 25 questions, but when I edit and open to Questions it shows groups with NO questions in them. How do I get the…
Has anyone noticed that the feedback sidebar window has gone to larger spacing? Does anyone know if there is a way to change it back? Not a major deal just a bit annoying is all. Thanks.