Admin Analytics > Student
It would be helpful to have the ability to add student grade or email column to the Student Detail on the Admin Analytics page.
Join this group to share your tips, insights, and reactions with other members.
I use student groups for a group project and for activities in Harmonize. Sometimes I need to find out what group a student is in, but when I go to People and search under the groups tab, it gives me no results. I have to click into each group until I find the student I'm looking for. I have online classes with a lot of…
I'm not sure what this error message means to best decide how to address it. Searching gave no other examples of this issue. Can anyone explain?
I had no problem submitting verification the first time but it wasn’t accepted. I clicked the link below to retry and it asks me to login to Canvas Lite, which I can’t do since my identity wasn’t verified the first time. I don’t know where to go to resubmit the identity documents so I’m kind of lost.
As it is now, assignments that are dropped show to the students as a slightly lighter font color. However, if students do not complete an assignment that is then dropped, the font color doesn't change at all and it shows as "missing" in red. Why not just change all dropped assignments to "Dropped" instead of "missing"?…
We want to thank everyone who was able to make it to our September Impact User Group meeting. We had a great level of engagement and participation and we especially want to that Camila Acosta from Trinity University and James Kocher from Indian River State College for their presentations and sharing what is working well…