On a Page, I'm trying to pass data that to an html file I'm loading via iframe. The main data I need right now is current user/course data, so passing data from the window.ENV object would be ideal.
Note: I am just an instructor, thus I do not have admin rights.
The pages I load are from a different course, which I use sort of like a repository for shared content. In the URL below, that's the MY_REPO_COURSE_ID.
So, so many things. Here are a few of my attempts...
I'm pretty close, so I hope it's just that I'm missing something obvious. I.e., I just haven't come across the right page in the documentation.
Sorry to bother the board with something I figured I'd be able to solve, and I'd be grateful for any ideas or suggestions.
Join this group to share your tips, insights, and reactions with other members.
It wold be nice if one could add content areas with different custom names that include their own modules like the current (single) "Modules" content area, as in, say, "Learning Units", "Group Projects", "Tutorials Worksheets", Online Videos" and the like, rather than having to have all the course modules clumped together…
I just signed up on Canvas Lite and exported everything from my Free for Teachers account and then when I went to create my course it didn't allow me to. Keeps asking for account to associate with which I've never seen in my Free for Teachers account, tried leaving it blank, filling it in and still won't allow me to click…
To the Canvas Lite Team, I am writing to express my serious concern regarding the maximum course participant limit in the new Canvas Lite, particularly the restriction that appears to allow only 50 users to join a single course. I am an Assistant Lecturer at the University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM), Tanzania, teaching Civil…
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…