Hi,
I'm looking to make my courses more accessible for those with screen readers.
For bolded text, do I need to embed before and after the already bolded text, or does Canvas already do this automatically?
Thank you.
Join this group to share your tips, insights, and reactions with other members.
Our institution is currently experiencing an issue for students when trying to access assignments or quizzes through an external tool such as Norton Tools or eLab. The "load in a new window" button fails to execute any commands. When masquerading as the student the issue is duplicated but as a teacher the button…
Can someone please explain the rationale behind creating a limit on the number courses and participants that a teacher can have in the new Canvas Lite? To be blunt, this is going to really screw over my class set ups. I have 3 "courses" that are 6 different periods combined. Those periods combined can reach 90+ students…
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Good morning - Does anyone know the process to rename a branding theme in Catalog? According to the How do I customize a catalog or subcatalog using the Storefront Theme Editor? guide - we should be able to utilize the pencil to update the name of the theme. We are being told that this is not supported, but the guide says…