Hi there,
Our group wants to use the History API (https://canvas.instructure.com/doc/api/history.html) to find out the last time the student was active on Canvas.Ā Just wondering if anyone has used this endpoint before, and if yes, how reliable is this endpoint in terms of recording students' activity?
Thank you in advanceĀ š
Join this group to share your tips, insights, and reactions with other members.
I have created a module and published it. When I go to the student view to make sure it is showing I want for students, it shows "No modules have been defined for this course," even though both the modules and the items within the modules are published. Is there a way to fix this?
Hello, I was a Free for Teacher Canvas user and now I am looking to transfer my courses to Canvas Lite. The thing is, my courses have a lot of content (ex : from 750.000 ko to 6.130.000 ko). It seems like I can only export courses up to 476,8 MB ??? My files are obviously imscc format and from the Canvas Free for Teacherā¦
Our H5P LTI assignment scores are not returning to the gradebook 9 times out of 10. It's been going on since 15 September, and we are not aware of any event or change at that time that might have caused the issue. The H5P reports confirm students have completed the assignments, therefore ruling out user error. Is anyoneā¦
To the Canvas Lite Team, I am writing to express my serious concern regarding the maximum course participant limit in the new Canvas Lite, particularly the restriction that appears to allow only 50 users to join a single course. I am an Assistant Lecturer at the University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM), Tanzania, teaching Civilā¦
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.