Hi ,
What is the current version of Canvas LMS, and how to find the current version .
Join this group to share your tips, insights, and reactions with other members.
I'll keep it short. Thank you for bringing our courses back to life through Canvas Lite. You didn't have to, but you did, and still for free! Thanks a million.
To the Canvas Lite Team, I am writing to express my serious concern regarding the maximum course participant limit in the new Canvas Lite, particularly the restriction that appears to allow only 50 users to join a single course. I am an Assistant Lecturer at the University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM), Tanzania, teaching Civil…
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Good morning - Does anyone know the process to rename a branding theme in Catalog? According to the How do I customize a catalog or subcatalog using the Storefront Theme Editor? guide - we should be able to utilize the pencil to update the name of the theme. We are being told that this is not supported, but the guide says…