All,
Like the title says, what is the current version of jquery for Canvas and how to verify it? This might helpful for me to verify whenever I need to check the jquery version for Canvas.
Please let me know any comments.
Join this group to share your tips, insights, and reactions with other members.
After testing Canvas Lite for a day, I can see that the course and participant limits are going to be a problem for the way we organize our courses. Everything else that Canvas Lite offers appears to meet our needs apart from the maximum of 5 published courses at one time. Even the 500MB storage and 50 students per course…
Our H5P LTI assignment scores are not returning to the gradebook 9 times out of 10. It's been going on since 15 September, and we are not aware of any event or change at that time that might have caused the issue. The H5P reports confirm students have completed the assignments, therefore ruling out user error. Is anyone…
To the Canvas Lite Team, I am writing to express my serious concern regarding the maximum course participant limit in the new Canvas Lite, particularly the restriction that appears to allow only 50 users to join a single course. I am an Assistant Lecturer at the University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM), Tanzania, teaching Civil…
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…