I am attempting to add code to allow users to print pages in Canvas. Can anyone provide the code to do so? HTML?
Looking to make pages accessible. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Gail
Gail ChambersOnline Programs Designergailc@cciu.org
Join this group to share your tips, insights, and reactions with other members.
Are practice quizzes not a thing in CanvasLite? All my graded quizzes transferred over from my FFT export just fine, and I just have to click "build" to get them to resync with their Question Bank, which is now listed under the Item Banks. The practice quizzes, though, will not sync. I can't get them to see the item bank…
Hello, I am looking for an instructional designer to help reformat some of our courses. This would be an as needed/after hours type gig. Any suggestions?
When creating test items in MasteryConnect, is there any way to change the font? The only options I currently see are to change the size and changing the style. Changing the size would be nice, because leaving it default is too small. However, changing it to anything else but the default is a crap shoot as to what the…
Hello, I can not access my Free-For-Teachers page or export courses. Can anyone help please?
Hello! From our previous group's meeting, it was shared this community space can be for feature requests. But I wasn't sure if there was a specific sub-space for it. I'm wondering if this feature is already in development: when we create rules in the Visual Editor, we can really create only one. For example, if I want to…