I'm looking to put together a recap for my team and would love to reference the session recordings and transcripts. When and where will those be available?
Hi @LMS-Admin - I'm excited to watch the recordings as well! At this time, I don't have a date to share, but all of sessions will be available in the InstructureCon26 Sessions Blog! You can always "follow" the category, but with so many sessions, notifications may become noisy.
We plan to feature the sessions in the Weekly Highlights Blog when they're all available. I hope that helps!
I'm back to celebrate! We currently have about half of the sessions live, and we hope to have the complete collection available by Thursday, August 20.
Hi @LMS-Admin. The recordings are being added to the session entries in the InstructureCon Session Blogs If you select the Follow button, you can ask to be notified via email when new posts or comments are made (screenshot attached). I'm excited to share some of the session recordings with my colleagues who did not attend in person.
@Kristin Lundstrum - thanks so much for replying! Is there anyway to sign up for an email or something to be notified when these recordings come out? I was hoping to use them to share in a recap of the conference to my team.
I promise I'll come back to this thread and share! That way, you'll receive a notification! I hope to create Mix Tapes again this year around our conference themes. It's awesome to hear that Community members look forward to the recordings! I can't wait to see what we can learn together and what conversations take place in the comments.
Thanks so much, Kristin! It's a wonderful resource to have and share with teammates who weren't able to join. Mix Tapes sound so fun too. Appreciate all that you and your team does.
Where are they located? I can't seem to find the recordings.